The video, The End of the World", is one such bizarre night, told from the perspective of a third shift shelf stocker at a supermarket. Say that five times fast. He's deprived of human contact, and with only an overactive imagination to keep him company, Petr sets about his monotonous night shift at his local supermarket.
Shot on 5D mk II, with 135mm and 17-40mm lenses. Edited on FCP.
Glastonbury 2010, Encounters Film Festival, Exposures Festival (winner - 'Best Artists Film'), Artsfest 09, A Wall is a Screen, Clermont Ferrand short film marketplace, Souvenirs From Earth.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection