I was recently out at a restaurant and a man behind me started complaining that a person at the next table was smoking a cigarette. There was no smell and I certainly never noticed anything. Low and behold, it was one of those Green Smoke cigarettes. I had heard about them, but I'd never seen one up close. Mind you this is a family restaurant and people tend to talk across the room at each other, so I asked the gentleman if I could take a look.
The electric cigarette has LED on one end of the cigarette which simulates a glow and a heating element which vaporizes the cartridge inside containing a nicotine solution. While many smokers will agree, they'll never switch, many have recognized the benefits of smokeless cigarettes. Green cigarettes have no tar or nicotine, no odor, they're much cheaper than the $5.99 a pack cigarettes, they won't stain your teeth, and you can use them everywhere.
While these cigarettes are not an alternative for smokers looking to quite, in the long run that's just what they might do. They certainly give smokers a great reason to stop buying the real thing, considering the savings in price.They're also environmentally friendly, so everyone wins. Even your family.
These e-cigarettes are available online. Starter kits including rechargeable battery, charger and 5 nicotine cartridges will run you around $60 - $150.
- A package of 5 cartridges will run you around $10 - $15.
- 1 cartridge is about the equivalent of 1 - 1.5 packs of cigarettes.
If you're a smoker, I urge you to check out electronic cigarettes for yourself.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection