8/23/2010 10:56:00 AM by Lauren Axelrod ·
I’ve been blogging for close to three years, and in my experience, I’ve always paid too much attention to my keyword density in my blogger blogs. Hitting the expected 3% to 5% keyword density in an article for blogger simply means you’ve stuffed the article enough to think it will provide value to Google. This is the wrong approach.
Read This article on "Why Keyword Density Means Nothing in Blogging"
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection