7/10/2009 09:17:00 AM by Lauren Axelrod ·
After years of working and owning restaurants, I decided to make a change. This change was not exactly welcomed with open arms considering the state of the economy was a huge factor for my decision to leave the restaurant business, before it got any worse. I was heartbroken and lost, but I found salvation when I went back to school.
I decided to go back to school 2 years ago and work tirelessly towards a PhD in Medieval European Archaeology. It's a long road and it's been bumpy, but ever since I was a child there were only two things I ever wanted to do, and that was cook and dig in the dirt. I've already accomplished one of my dreams, so I figured life was to short to live the same day twice.
I love to learn about new things and I want to learn from you as well.
That's why I'm here. You are my audience, my students of life, a chance to share history and to make it happen.
If you have any suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to comment.
You can also find me here tinkering around:
My Wolf Pele
That's not beer. That's a tofurky soda by Jones Co.
Luna, my Fawn Belgium Malinois
Yes, that is her turkey hat. Can't you tell?
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Submit An Article
- 6 Glorious and Imaginative Wood Carvings By Livio De March
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Republic of Malta's Incredible Structural History
- The Ripley's World Famous Redwood Log House
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?