Raimundo Arruda Sobrinho was homeless in São Paulo, Brazil, for nearly 35 years, and became locally known for sitting in the same spot and writing every day. In April 2011, he was befriended by a young woman named Shalla Monteiro. Impressed by his poetry and wanting to help him with his dream of publishing a book, she created a Facebook Page to feature Raimundo’s writing. Neither could have expected what happened next. Share this amazing story by clicking below.
If you need a smile today, listen to this smooth couple belt out a tune at the gas pump.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
Featured Travel Friends
Space is running out, get's yours today! Advertise Here
- Submit An Article
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The 12 Most Googled Celebrity Women
- Remarriages and Stepfamilies
- Most Unusual And Bizarre Homes Around the World
- Water is Life
- Most Strange and Bizarre Species of The World
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys