Raimundo Arruda Sobrinho was homeless in São Paulo, Brazil, for nearly 35 years, and became locally known for sitting in the same spot and writing every day. In April 2011, he was befriended by a young woman named Shalla Monteiro. Impressed by his poetry and wanting to help him with his dream of publishing a book, she created a Facebook Page to feature Raimundo’s writing. Neither could have expected what happened next. Share this amazing story by clicking below.
If you need a smile today, listen to this smooth couple belt out a tune at the gas pump.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
Featured Travel Friends
Spa hotels in Denmark
Digger Deals offers deals and promotions for archaeologists, anthropologists, historians, students, professors, TESOL and ESL instructors, adventurers, and education minded individuals.
Space is running out, get's yours today! Advertise Here
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Submit An Article
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Myrtle Beach Golf Vacations and Travel
- Cool, Casual, and Classy Chopstick Couch
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Homeless man reunites with brother through poetry and Facebook
- Remarriages and Stepfamilies
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal