Friends Revolution was one of the first blogs I created many years ago to share articles published on the web, and stories written by me. I have decided to only focus my attention towards my main website, Ancient Digger. If you are interested in travel, history, and archaeology, then this is the place to be. Please join me at there!
Raimundo Arruda Sobrinho was homeless in São Paulo, Brazil, for nearly 35 years, and became locally known for sitting in the same spot and writing every day. In April 2011, he was befriended by a young woman named Shalla Monteiro. Impressed by his poetry and wanting to help him with his dream of publishing a book, she created a Facebook Page to feature Raimundo’s writing. Neither could have expected what happened next. Share this amazing story by clicking below.
Featured Travel Friends
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- 100 Types of Sweaters You Should Avoid Wearing On the First Date
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- About Me
- Robert Wiener’s Glass Blown Murrine Art
- Retractable Dog Leash With A Gun Handle
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan